Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hotel Surplus Outlet furniture liquidators

Hotel Surplus Outlet is based out of Van Nuys, California. This company resells goods. They resell hotel furniture, new overstock furnishings, decorator goods, and lodging items.  


Here is a list of the categories of Hotel Surplus Outlet- Furniture Liquidators.


-deals
-new furniture
-armoires and dressers
-bedroom packages
-chairs and seating
-desks
-tables, including dining tables
-sofas and love seats
-lamps ad lighting
-TV
-refrigerators
-other appliances
-headboards and nightstands 
-mattresses
-mirrors, art and decor


From what I can see they have a thorough list of sales in each of these categories. I especially thought the new furniture section was superb. 


As far as furniture liquidators go, Hotel Surplus Outlet seems to be very stellar.  Some of their statements about themselves are:


-We have a large client base of loyal customers who visit us often in their quest for the latest bargains.
-The outlet has been featured by Alan Mendelson and Lisa Sigell of KCAL 9 television, along with Rick Romero of KABC's Eyewitness News. We have also been featured in stories which have appeared on KNBC, KCBS, KTTV and KCOP Television.
-Because hotel furniture is built to commercial construction standards, it features higher levels of quality, workmanship and durability than most typical home furnishings. Most of this furniture is in great shape, but we get it because it does not fit the hotel's future needs.


I think that in comparison to other furniture liquidators, Hotel Surplus Outlet does very well. I would put them at the top of the companies.  The only company that I would possibly place in front of Hotel Surplus Outlet is Furniture Outlet Restoration and Liquidation.Thanks for reading about Hotel Surplus Outlet furniture liquidators!








6 comments:

  1. Good article.you enhance my knowledge a lot.Thanks for posting.
    Hotel furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like, I know of a great place to buy hotel surplus. I think think it would make a great addition to your post. Thanks for sharing what you've got so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a hotel is going out of business, they may have the lavishness to take the time to sell each of the items to individual buyers, but hotels that do not want to lose business can get in touch with a hotel furniture liquidation company that specializes in purchasing used hotel furniture in bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always keen to know about General Merchandizing Liquidation especially about furniture’s. Thanks George to give me a way to through this article. I have searched some sites to gather new features and more over then I personally meet with some liquidators. I never tried general merchandise load before but now I see a huge profits out there. So, George please suggest me what I suppose to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your ideas to post comments. The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Click here to know more about National Furniture Liquidators.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I'm not a professional, and the information posted here is only my interpretation. More information should be sought before making decisions based upon my opinion on furniture liquidators.